Monday, July 16, 2007

i've been found out...

Well, I will hopefully fill you in soon on all the details from my birthday and trip to New York City last week (I know you are all dying to know). But I don't have to time today to write very much at all.

So, I will simply post this image that my friend Greg sent me. It is an actual still from the credits of a 1989 episode of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.


How he found this is beyond me. But either way, its all out in the open now.

Back in my early elementary school days, I used to find work supervising the direction of my favorite cartoons. It was a pretty out of control period of my life and I thought I had put it all behind me. But apparently you can only run from the skeletons in your closet for so long.

Let that be a lesson to us all.

2 comments:

michaelCODY said...

So you do have some work out there that I don't like. Huh.

Shelley said...

Well, now your childhood genius is exposed, I suppose we can start calling you the "hero in a half-shell"