Sunday, August 27, 2006

weekend...i live for the weekend

Will Ferrell, anybody? No? Okay.

Sorry, for not updating in a few days. Its been a busy weekend, and actually blogger has been giving me problems the last couple days. So, I'll just update you quickly on my weekend:

Thursday - I saw The Everybodyfields at Blue Cats. I went with my friend, Greg. The wives let us out of the house for the night. Good show.

Friday - Betsy and I went to see Little Miss Sunshine with a group of friends. Excellent movie. Great story, amazing acting...one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

Saturday - I played disc golf for the first time in my life and loved it. I was horrible, but I loved it. Then Betsy and I had dinner with some friends at their house.

I also had two fantasy football drafts this weekend. I did okay in both. I'm in a total of 3 leagues this year. I know, I know...I'm a dork. But hey, at least it gives some credence to my obsession with ESPN.

Also...on a weird side note...Friday night, I fell asleep with the TV on. And somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness, I swear I saw a commercial for Esteban Gone Wild: Solid Spruce Top...less in the Caribbean. So, I don't know what that was all about.

No comments: