Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Listen, People.

I told you the past few posts that life is busy! I wasn't playin around. So that's why it's been awhile since we updated. This week is no exception!

Bill has been traveling to different conferences pretty much every weekend for the past month and a half and then returning and leading at Crossings, except for 2 weekends ago when his family came in for a visit. We had a really great time with them! I went to the Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge for the first time in all my years of living here! Besides the figurine of Santa looking at baby Jesus in a manger, it was really fun. There are also these little plasma car things that are the most fun things ever. My mom was also visiting and helping my sister secure her future housing situation and she took us out to eat at Ye Olde Steakhouse which is always crazy good.

Other than that, I've been taking care of two sick boys. Bill's been sick on and off for about a month and a half (of course during the busiest part of his year when he's singing for weeks on end) and Jude must have caught it!

Speaking of Jude, he's 7 months old now and has been crawling and pulling himself up and standing for over a month. He's recognizing that Da-Da is not just what he constantly repeats to himself all the time, but that it's also Bill. Bill loves this. I think it's just ok. Now when he figures out Ma-ma, it will be an entirely different story.

More to come soon. We're off to another retreat for Crossings and looking forward to it, but I'm hoping that the ladies in my Bejeweled bracket on Facebook don't take advantage of my absence and rock my face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

still bejeweling it i see....