Monday, September 03, 2007

and...i'm back

Well, at least I will be soon.

I apologize about not having posted for a week. I have been out of town at my friend Gunnar's wedding. It was a good trip. I got to see my family, the first place Cubbies, and one of my best friends get married.

In case you do not know who Gunnar is, here is a link to something I posted after finding out last year that he was engaged.

I'm leaving in a few minutes to drive all the way back to Knoxville. Pray for safe travels if you will. Also, in case you weren't paying attention to this post:
Gunnar is married AND the Cubs are in first place. So you also may want to pray just to make sure you are right with the Lord.

Cause it appears the End may be near.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

i forgot how funny that post about gunnar was! that is only a choice selection...there are too many more to be able to post!