Tuesday, May 01, 2007

close encounters...

...of the celebrity kind.

Here is a video that we used in our worship gathering this past Sunday. Mark was teaching on the passage in Mark 2 in which four men lower their paralytic friend through the roof of a house in order to get to him to Jesus. As I am sure many of you know, the reason they had to go through the roof is because...as the Bible says, "so many gathered that there was no room left, not even outside the door."

To set the scene of the crowd that had gathered around Jesus, Mark referenced the packs of people who always seem to surround celebrities whenever they are in public. We asked our community if any of them have ever run into a celebrity. A few had and they agreed to recount the story on camera for us. We edited it up and this is what we got:



A friend named Paul Clouse helped edit this and worked incredibly hard on it. I am sure he doesn't read this, but if you see him...tell him I said, "thanks again".

2 comments:

The Anonymous Human said...

corey mounce makes me giggle.

(sorry if I spelled his name wrong, but you know who I mean.)

The Anonymous Human said...

P.S. I do believe there was someone else standing beside you too...