Sunday, March 11, 2007

V for Sesame Street

Below is a video that I made to introduce the topic of our worship gathering this morning.

Mark was speaking about our need to "defeat the letter 'V'". As he was using it, 'V' refers to 'Versus'...as in:

-Grace V. Truth
-Principle V. People
-Emotional V. Practical
-Spiritual V. Physical

Instead of picking sides and choosing one over the other, Mark taught that we need to embrace "the paradox of 'and'", and walk the line between the two.

Okay, enough introduction...here you go:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

please, please, please, tell me that you did the voice over, because that made me laugh out loud. I especially liked the scat singing. Fan-freaking-tastic!

bill said...

yep. that was me. i was channeling my inner 'redman'.

Anonymous said...

That was flippin' sweet, Wolfman.

The Anonymous Human said...

glad to see your filmaking has improved since "masterpiece theater" and that hilarious host.

I must admit, your accent was much funnier than his.

Anonymous said...

Bill that video was great. Verrrrrrrrrrrrry funny, I cried I was laughing so hard. V is a really good movie too. Take it easy. Grant

Anonymous said...

go to the private group: lennar gangstas

password: goirish