Tuesday, December 05, 2006

ch_ _ch s_gns are a_azing


What's missing? U R. Of course...I M too.

Who doesn't love church signs, huh? Sometimes they are painfully out-of-date:

If God is your co-pilot, you need to switch seats

Sometimes they are painfully up-to-date, but make absolutely no sense at all:

God is our true wireless provider

But either way, they are always good for...well, I'm sure they are good for something.

I wanted to share with you my favorite church sign ever. I got it narrowed down to two but couldn't decide between them, so I decided to just show you both.



Well, those are my favorites. What are yours?

3 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

Think it's hot outside? Hell will be hotter.

Hot out? Try prayer conditioning.

Try one of our sundays.

Yeah... those are the worst 3 I could think of.

My all time favorite FAKE sign says:

"Get your ass to church".

There's a church I would go to! :)

The Anonymous Human said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My intern puts our sign up every week. A few weeks ago she put up, "mean people need to be loved, too."

It was based on my t-shirt of the same slogan but no one got it. I laughed my butt off.

My preacher has since bought her the official church sign book to keep her "relevant." :)