Thursday, May 04, 2006

song of the month


Myrrh Worship has selected my song "Beautiful as You" as the song of the month.

What does that mean?

Well, it means:
- it will be reviewed by the Myrrh A&R and publishing teams
- possible distribution on future Myrrh Worship compilations
- it could be represented by Myrrh/Word Music Publishing through a single-song agreement
- and it will be streaming on the front page of their website all month long

What does all of that mean? Yeah, I don't know...probably nothing. But it is still really cool.

So...click the link above and go to their website and check it out. Just scroll down to the orange 'Song Search' box and hit the play button to listen.

And I hope you enjoy.

(note: 'Beautiful as You' is off of the Majesty and Meekness EP which is available in the upper left-hand corner of this page...just in case you wanted to buy it...which I think you should...right now.)

4 comments:

The Anonymous Human said...

congrats my good man. But were they aware that song is about besty, not Jesus?

Anonymous said...

Well done my friend.

Jeff

bill said...

betsy, i have no clue what you are talking about?

The Anonymous Human said...

my bad

ajke