Tuesday, May 23, 2006

blamber


This past Saturday I got to be a groomsmen in my good friend Blake's wedding (by the way, that is Blake in the picture...though, to the best of my knowledge, he was neither falling down nor mentally disabled when it was taken, so I don't really understand the picture...but I like it).

Anyways, you know the whole "Brangelina" and "Bennifer" name combination thing that people like to do with celebrities? Well...Blake, and his now wife, Amber have my favorite combined name ever:

BLAMBER!

It just sounds gross from some reason.

I don't know why, I just thought I'd share that with you. Do you know any other couples that have funny combined names?

Cause "Biltsy" is kinda boring.

1 comment:

bill said...

no, i like sceggy. lets see...biltsy, sceggy, granchen, marnnifer, misan, barla...we do have some good ones in the familia.