Thursday, March 02, 2006

o joy of joys

As you can see, my site has changed a bit. I finally figured out how to get a list of my favorite blogs in the sidebar, as well as links to my other sites. Actually, it is an out-right lie for me to say that I figured it out. All I figured out was that my buddy Greg (www.gregadkinsmusic.com) knows a heck of a lot more about html than I do. So I went over to his house and he did the rest. Thank you, Greg.

The absolute most exciting thing that he did for my site, though, was to set it up so I could sell my CDs here. This makes me giggle and blush like a giddy school girl. Oh joy.

See, in a perfect world, I would be able to sell my CDs on my official site. But...alas, this is not a perfect world we live in. No, this is a world where web-designers slip on patches of ice walking out of their apartments and land on their laptops. That is what happened to Wes, the fellow designing my website, and now Apple has his computer for the next two to four weeks. Now, this is much more unfortunate and inconvenient for Wes than for myself...so I shouldn't have whined. But I did.

Well, I no longer have any reason to pout. I can sell my CDs here and on my official site whenever Apple decides to give Wes his computer back. So, for all of you who were pondering the possibility of purchasing a copy of my CD...now you can.

And I think you should.

No comments: