Friday, January 20, 2006

moving on up

Well check me out...I figured out how to get a site meter on my webpage (scroll to the bottom). I am moving up in the world of computers. I've gone from totally illiterate to slightly retarded. I do want to apologize to those of you who have links to me on your site. I would love to have links back to your sites, I just don't know how to do it with out screwing up my entire layout. I tried for a while to figure it out, I really did. But I kept getting more and more frustrated, and soon became unbearable to live with (ask my wife). So to save what was left of my marriage, I vowed to give up my struggle with html and be satisfied with a side bar that offers no more options than recent posts and archives. So...sorry. But there is still hope that one day I may learn to do it, I mean...I do have site meter now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.